We’re excited to announce the return of the Cotswold Regionals which will run from 22nd to 30th August 2020 alongside the Junior National Championships.
Regional championships are open to any cross-country pilot with a silver badge. Whether it’s your first ever competition or you’re an experienced competitor looking for a fun week’s flying, this is the competition for you … and if you’ve recently become too old to fly the Juniors, then this is an opportunity to keep flying with them!
Because the Juniors is a Regional rated competition, the grids will be rotated with equal priority, so the Regionals will not miss out on potential flying as might be the case if running a Regionals alongside a National rated event.
Still not sure? Here are a few reasons to fly the Cotswold Regionals:
– Large, easy airfield in a beautiful part of the country
– Very few airspace restrictions, offering excellent tasking options
– Mutual crewing to make sure everyone gets home every day
– Excellent on-site facilities, including campsite electric points
– Great catering service and a well-stocked bar
The entry fee for this competition is a very affordable £125, with a deposit of £50 due before 29th February 2020.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with the team – [email protected]